Audit of financial statements in accordance with the provisions of OMFP 1752/2005 for the approval of accounting regulations in compliance with the European directives and of the Ordinance 28/2006 regarding the regulation of certain financial-accounting measures.
Provide specialized assistance to re-pursue annual accounts in accordance with the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) applicable in Romania. These standards require that we plan and perform the audit in order to obtain reasonable assurance whether the financial statements are free from material misstatement. An audit involves examining, on a test basis, evidence of disclosures in the financial statements.
Internal audit is the activity of objective examination of all the activities of economic entities in order to provide an independent evaluation of risk management, control and management processes.
Internal Audit Objectives:
- verifying the compliance of the activities of the audited entity with its policies, programs and management, in accordance with the legal provisions;
- assessing the adequacy and application of financial and non-financial controls arranged and conducted by the management of the unit in order to increase the efficiency of the economic entity’s activity;
- assessing the suitability of data / financial and non-financial information for management to know the reality in the economic entity;
- protecting the balance sheet and off-balance sheet assets and identifying methods to prevent fraud and losses of any kind;
- the managers of the internal audit activity, the coordination of the works / commitments and the signing of the internal audit reports must have the status of financial auditor (art.22 of GEO 75/1999 regarding the financial audit activity – republished).